- Power BI
- Power Pivot
- Power Query
BI Expert, Excel and Power BI Trainer, Microsoft MVP for Excel at Excel Olympics.
- Microsoft MVP for Excel since 2016
- Author on Excel Olympics YouTube Channel
- Lead author @ ExcelUnplugged.com (one of the top 40 blogs for Excel Worldwide)
- Speaker @ 70+ Slovenian and International Conferences
- Trainer with 1000+ courses
- Trainer with 9,000+ attendees
- Leader of the Slovenian Power BI User Group
- Organizer of Excel Olympics Conference & MasterClasses.
- Exam 778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Exam 779: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MCSA: BI Reporting – Certified 2017
- Microsoft Office Master 2016 (2013, 2010)
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Expert 2016 (2013, 2010).
New Data Types – Game Changer
Once upon a time (for no apparent reason), “true” data professionals (SQL people) started to frown upon Excel people, and with the apparent exception of OLAP cubes, the Excel and Company’s BI “Better Together” story was almost non-existent. And without a single version of the truth and no tangible connection from the data warehouse to Excel, there just seemed to be two separate sets of numbers and two versions of the truth. Now, all that is about to change with the New Data Types. Want to know how? You know where to come 🙂
Excel Virtually Global is an independent conference and is neither sponsored nor approved by Microsoft.