- Freelance Business Intelligence Consultant with Microsoft technology
- Microsoft Partner in Power BI
- Data Platform MVP
- LinkedIn Learning Trainer
- Lic. in Economic Cybernetics with Master in Economics, Moscow; 1988
- Speaker at local and global events, conferences, and Summits in Spain, Europa, and the USA. Some events: local meetups, SQLSaturdays, SQLBits, Data Grillen, DC Global tours & Summits, Global AI, Global Power Platform & Global Azure Bootcamps. Leader at Power Platform Madrid meetup.
Some Transformations that can Save your ETL in Excel or Power BI
We need to start by extracting, transforming, cleaning, preparing and loading the data to build analytical models. This session analyses a set of scenarios during the Extract & Transform steps using the Power Query Editor in Excel and Power BI.
Excel Virtually Global is an independent conference and is neither sponsored nor approved by Microsoft.